How Assessdo Uses This Reflection Tool
Educators and administrators can implement elements of this tool in-person, virtually, or a blend of both. For example:
• Meet with a student or group of students in-person or online to assign assessment online. Educator instantly views results and talks about selected assessment for 5-10 minutes.
• Post online and have students answer during their own time. Educator views and reports results back to students in class at end of week. System stores results for administration, district, and statewide data.
• Include assessments within assignments that students may be completing at home.
Prompts That Support Relationship Skills
Social-Skills is any skill facilitating interaction and communication with others. Ability to tolerate differences and rejections in interpersonal situations.
- What are some things you can do to be an active listener?
- Why is it valuable to learn about the perspectives of others?
- How did you handle a time you disagreed with a friend?
- What are factors that have influenced your perspective on an issue?
- What are some ways you are similar to your family?
- What are some ways you are similar to your friends?
- How can you work together with someone who likes to do things differently?
- What did you learn from an experience of misjudging someone?
- How does the media create or reinforce societal expectations of various social and cultural groups?
- What makes a good team?
- What are some qualities that you want in a friend?
- What are some ways you let friends in your class know you care about them?
- What are some conflicts you have seen happening in the school hallways?
- What are some conflicts that you have seen happening in the classroom?